Apalachicola Boat Slips provides long-term and overnight guests with the perfect location and amenities. Conveniently located less than three blocks from the center of downtown, the slips are just a short walk from the best of Apalachicola’s shopping and dining.
- The slips accommodate vessels up to 40 feet in length and up to 15 feet in beam.
- Each slip has its own 30-amp shore power outlet; two slips even have 50-amp service).
- There is a pump-out station for holding tanks.
- For the exclusive use of our guests, there are clean men’s and ladies’ rooms with warm showers.
- Also on site, our own private laundry facility with washer and dryer.
- Hungry? There is a great seafood restaurant, the Up the Creek Raw Bar, located right here at the marina.
- Within a two-minute walk are the famous Owl Cafe, Tamara’s Cafe, Up the Stairs and other fine dining establishments.
- Need provisions? The Piggly Wiggly is just a 15-minute walk or three minutes by car.
- For boating and fishing supplies, Apalachicola Marina is just down the street.
- Almost everything else you could need is also within walking distance.
- If you are looking to spend the night ashore, or need a place to put out-of-town guests, you’ll want to check out Water Street Loft.
Comments or questions are welcome.